Tales Runner - SliverDream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
desmume (441)
Inactivity -.- I_vote_lcapInactivity -.- I_voting_barInactivity -.- I_vote_rcap 
DFireZX (385)
_swifty (383)
nortonanti (220)
iTzNick (206)
ChippZanuff (150)
jerimithomas (108)
Zero (84)
xxrose2 (74)
TheAwesomePerson (48)

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Tales Runner - DCZ on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Tales Runner - SliverDream on your social bookmarking website

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Inactivity -.-

Go down

Inactivity -.- Empty Inactivity -.-

Post by DFireZX Mon May 11, 2009 3:33 pm

A few announcements...

1) A lot of people are inactive, again.
So If you want to keep your spot, PM DFireZX in the TRDCZ Forum.
If you don't I will wipe you from the list to let others join. But I'll do that on March 16th, 2009. That's the day I can log into TR!
(In effect March 11th, 2009.)

2) Family name suggestions made!
The new suggestion names are...
1) Silver☆Dream (Silver☆Fury-Silver☆Speed)
2) SaberWing (SaberFury-SaberSpeed)
3) RunningAngels (AngelFury-AngelSpeed)
4) UltimateTeam (FuryUltimateTeam-SpeedUltimateTeam)
5) DCZ (DCZFury-DCZSpeed)
(Order doesn't mean which one I like better, so it's the same.)
A thread in the Disscussion Forums will have the poll.

3)New system!
The long-waited Reputation system is released and it's waiting you to decide the good and the bad people.
Use this system wisely!
·You can only "rep" others 5 times a day (You can't rep yourself)
·You need at least 101 posts to vote. (If you have applied for the family -whether Accepted or Denied - you will get 100 post immediately)
·You need at least 1 rep to vote Never mind xD.

SO START REPPING PEOPLE NOW (Start with me Happy, you know I can check rep records :twisted:, also you might get something :twisted:)

4) Luna SliverDream/SaberWing/RunningAngels/UltimateTeam/DCZ is recruiting a leader!
I am not very active on Luna Online so I'll need someone to apply for it and make me Vice-Chairman.
The person who applies for this position will be a moderator in both Tales Runner and Luna SliverDream/SaberWing/RunningAngels/UltimateTeam/DCZ forums.

5)Website
Yes, Tales Runner - SliverDream/SaberWing/RunningAngels/UltimateTeam/DCZ and Luna Online - SliverDream/SaberWing/RunningAngels/UltimateTeam/DCZ's website will still be the same - TRDCZ.TK and LODCZ.TK .
If you hadn't noticed, they masked the real URL, which is TRDCZ.Forumotion.Com and LODCZ.Forumotion.Com . I am going the change the URL of TRDCZ.Forumotion.Com and LODCZ.Forumotion.Com to TR.DCZ.CO.CC and LO.DCZ.CO.CC soon. But you can ignore the #4 announcement because I am having a hard time setting it up. ( - - )

Keep these in mind!

DFireZX
SliverDream Legendary Shoe

Number of posts : 385

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum