Tales Runner - SliverDream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
desmume (441)
DFire is writing a book? =O I_vote_lcapDFire is writing a book? =O I_voting_barDFire is writing a book? =O I_vote_rcap 
DFireZX (385)
DFire is writing a book? =O I_vote_lcapDFire is writing a book? =O I_voting_barDFire is writing a book? =O I_vote_rcap 
_swifty (383)
nortonanti (220)
iTzNick (206)
ChippZanuff (150)
jerimithomas (108)
Zero (84)
xxrose2 (74)
TheAwesomePerson (48)

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Tales Runner - DCZ on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Tales Runner - SliverDream on your social bookmarking website

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

DFire is writing a book? =O

Go down

DFire is writing a book? =O Empty DFire is writing a book? =O

Post by DFireZX Mon May 25, 2009 3:19 pm

Yes, I will be writing Guide to Tales Runner.

The following will be featured...
⭐ Introduction
⭐ Interface
⭐ Systems
⭐ Guides (How to make TR, and other stuff)

and more coming soon Happy

If you have any ideas PM DFireZX on the SD forums!

DFireZX
SliverDream Legendary Shoe

Number of posts : 385

Back to top Go down