Tales Runner - SliverDream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
desmume (441)
SD's Wallpaper Competition I_vote_lcapSD's Wallpaper Competition I_voting_barSD's Wallpaper Competition I_vote_rcap 
DFireZX (385)
SD's Wallpaper Competition I_vote_lcapSD's Wallpaper Competition I_voting_barSD's Wallpaper Competition I_vote_rcap 
_swifty (383)
nortonanti (220)
iTzNick (206)
ChippZanuff (150)
jerimithomas (108)
Zero (84)
xxrose2 (74)
TheAwesomePerson (48)

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Tales Runner - DCZ on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Tales Runner - SliverDream on your social bookmarking website

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

SD's Wallpaper Competition

Go down

SD's Wallpaper Competition Empty SD's Wallpaper Competition

Post by DFireZX Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:45 am

Hi! It's DFireZX and I will be hosting a new event!
This event is a Wallpaper event.
This is also a "starting point' for our new MEDIA PAGE!!!!!
(It looks empty right now but here it is! Click Here!)

Rules
You will have to design a 1280 X 960 COMPUTER Wallpaper with the SliverDream Official Logo (At the top of the page). All wallpaper submitted will be rated and locked after that. You can have unlimited entries to this Smile

How to enter... MUST READ!!!
To enter, read the following...
Title : /YourTRIGN/'s Entry : /NameOfYourWallpaper/

NOTE: You cannot edit or reply after submitted.

Once this is over, I'll make a new category called Media with a Wallpaper category in it with all the entries. Until then you cannot edit or reply to your post.

Rating
Our current moderators will get to vote.
Our ratings will be from 1 to 5, with 5 being the best. All scores given to 1 wallpaper will be averaged to the nearest tenth. Moderators can enter too but cannot rate their own wallpaper.

Event time
Any post made BEFORE August 15 will be deleted
Event is over after September 1st, 2009

How to create a wallpaper?
Go to the following link for a PSCS4 guide!
Code:
http://trdcz.forumotion.com/tales-runner-discussion-f3/a-little-guide-on-photoshop-t352.htm

Prizes
Top 1- A Secret Prize Smile
Top 2 - Moderator Status
Top 3 - +5000 SliverDreamTR (Forum Points, which are now completely useless Razz)
Top 5 - The wallpaper featured in the Media page

How this works:
For example if you are #1 in this event, you will get the secret prize, moderator status, 5000 SDTR, and your wallpaper featured.
If you are #2, you will get moderator status, 5000 SDTR, and your wallpaper featured.
If you are 3rd, you get 5000 SDTR, and your wallpaper featured.
If you are 4th or 5th, you get your wallpaper featured only (Sad).

NOTE: If you mess up the forum, You will get removed from the Moderator group. So watch out Smile

DFireZX
SliverDream Legendary Shoe

Number of posts : 385

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum