Tales Runner - SliverDream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
desmume (441)
School Start Updates! I_vote_lcapSchool Start Updates! I_voting_barSchool Start Updates! I_vote_rcap 
DFireZX (385)
School Start Updates! I_vote_lcapSchool Start Updates! I_voting_barSchool Start Updates! I_vote_rcap 
_swifty (383)
nortonanti (220)
iTzNick (206)
ChippZanuff (150)
jerimithomas (108)
Zero (84)
xxrose2 (74)
TheAwesomePerson (48)

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Tales Runner - DCZ on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Tales Runner - SliverDream on your social bookmarking website

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

School Start Updates!

Go down

School Start Updates! Empty School Start Updates!

Post by DFireZX Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:44 am

The media page is up!!!! YAY!!!!!! But it's fully complete, so you will have to wait for one more week...

We have many users just asking and PM me for KSSN or help them make an account, that's not the point of the forum. From now on you will have to do the following to access the guides forum...

*Get 50 Posts
*PM DFireZX if you did the above.

Soon it will be automatic.. Wait for it Razz

DFireZX
SliverDream Legendary Shoe

Number of posts : 385

Back to top Go down